Hyegwi Koh, Doctor of TCM
Areas of Focus
- All types of pain and injuries management.
- Mental health disorders such as stress relief – Anxiety, PSTD, Depression and Insomnia
- Women diseases – PMS, irregular menstruation, Menopause, infertility and more.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders- IBS, acid reflux, Crohn’s disease, Colitis and more.
- Respiratory Diseases: Asthma, Bronchitis, Allergies, COPD, Cold and Flu.
- Neurological disorders: Headache, Migraine, Facial paralysis, paralysis after stroke, numbness and tingling of extremities, Vertigo, Tinnitus, Fibromyalgia.
- Addiction-control craving, quit smoking and drugs.
- Skin diseases: Eczema, Allergies, Rash, Itchiness and dryness.
- Wellness and Prevention- building strength and removing fatigue.
- Weight loss
Doctorate of TCM, Oshio College of Acupuncture and Herbology
Practitioner of TCM, Canadian college of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Korea University